Black Cloud Vapor - Roeses Peanut Butter Cup

Black Cloud Vapor LogoWhile drifting around the local flea market, I stumbled upon Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors.  They had a rather large line-up of e-juice samples on display.  I stopped by to try a few.  I tried one or two that were quite good before one of the staff stepped up to the counter and started suggesting which juices I should try.  They had a wide assortment from different manufacturers.

She handed me an eGo Twist with a CE5 full of liquid. "You have to try this," she said.  Not knowing what I was about to inhale, I gave it a try.  OMG!  It tasted exactly like a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup,  which is one of my very favorite candies.  It was melt in your mouth delicious. Both the chocolate and the peanut butter flavorings were spot on in the proper porportions.

This is a very bold and flavorful juice. There is nothing subtle about it. I was amazed at how it tasted exactly like the candy.

There were plenty of other juices to try but after vaping Black Cloud Vapor's "Roeses Peanut Butter Cup," I had no desire to try anything else.  What a treat with Halloween coming up.  I can vape my candy and not have to worry about cavities!


No comments:

Post a Comment