AWDIV - Orange Label

Sigh.  I just don't know what it is with me when it comes to AWDIV e-liquids.  They just seem so subtle, I can barely sense any flavor. I'm vaping Orange Label on an MVP in an Evod.  I am getting a very mild hint of iced tea. Earlier I was dripping it on a Vamo 2 and Patriot clone.  There I got a faint hint of lemon flavoring.  Even cranking the voltage up on either device doesn't seem to change things.

AWDIV - e-juice
I looked it up to see what it is supposed to be.  Apparently it is an Arnold Palmer (Sweet Tea and Lemonade) with sweet Peachy undertones. It sounds delicious, but I just don't taste much of anything. I had the same problem with the Green and the Purple labels.

Like Green and Purple Label, Orange label comes in a clear glass bottle. It does not have a dropper. I just got a fresh battery off the charger. I'm back to dripping. I'm getting minimal vapor production and the flavor continues to elude me. I would have loved a nice sweet tea with lemonade and peachy undertones, but it doesn't seem meant to be.

As a friend of mine once said, "AWDIV only goes by those silly colors, and the colors aren't even right! Apparently the brown label is actually the orange label and is supposed to taste like lemonade, sweet tea, and peach. The one that actually looked blue is the green label, and the purple one is the blue, right?"

1 comment:

  1. Ugh.. I'm having the same experience with the "orange" label. Found this blog searching to see if anyone liked this brand.

    ReplyDelete