Golden Drops - Teddy Bears

Golden Drops e-liquid Teddy Bears
With a name like Teddy Bears, this has to be Golden Drop's version of gummy bear e-juice. Gummy bears are a colorful fruit flavored candies that were originally made using gum arabic as the base ingredient. There are two versions of gummy bears sold in the United States.  Those manufactured by Haribro come in five flavors:  raspberry (red); orange (orange); strawberry (green); pineapple (colorless); and lemon (yellow). Trolli's gummy bears are the same colors, however, Trolli's red bear is strawberry-flavored, while the green is lime and the colorless is grape.

So does Golden Drop's Teddy Bears e-liquid measure up?  I expected this e-liquid to be much sweeter than it is. It reminds me more of flowers than it does candy.  Yes, I feel like I am vaping a tankful of delicate flowers. It's not a bad e-juice, but I don't get gummy, sugary fruit flavored candy from it.  Teddy Bears is pleasant enough, but I really can't distinguish any specific flavor.  Don't get me wrong, it's not flavorless, but I just can't say what flavor or flavors are dancing on my taste buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment