Strix Elixirs - Frozen Tundra

Strix Elixirs - Frozen Tundra E-Juice
Strix Elixirs Frozen Tundra e-liquid hits you with a powerfully cool and refreshing minty menthol blast. Frozen Tundra is a premium pre-steeped e-juice made with menthol and mint. I can taste peppermint and spearmint. There may be some wintergreen as well, I am not sure.

According to Strix Elixirs, Frozen Tundra is "The first in our line of menthol liquids, we’ve combined several mints with menthol to create a rush of cooling flavor. This eJuice is very powerful, but if you love mint and menthol you will LOVE this blend."

I have to agree, if you love mint and menthol, you will love Frozen Tundra. This is one very powerful e-liquid.  It is slightly sweet and very cool and refreshing. Frozen Tundra seems to be more mint than menthol, but the menthol is not lacking. This is one e-liquid that will wake you up and clear your sinuses. Frozen Tundra is crisp, clean, cool and refreshing, need I say more?

Although some people may be able to vape Frozen Tundra all day long, I am not one of them.  For me, this is an excellent flavor to switch to when my taste buds need to be revived or my breath needs refreshing.  It does a great job.  In addition, it produces tons of crisp, cool vapor. I'm not a menthol vaper, but I enjoy vaping Frozen Tundra as the menthol is balanced out with mint flavorings. It's a very good juice, if mint and menthol are your thing. Try some.



No comments:

Post a Comment