Golden Drops - Tangerine Popsies


Golden Drops Tangerine Popsies e-liquid is meant to taste like a luscious tangerine popsicle. A popsicle is a frozen snack made by freezing liquid, such as fruit juice, around a stick. Once frozen, it's a cold and tasty treat that is very popular, especially in the summertime.

Golden Drops Tangerine Popsies e-juiceI've been vaping quite a bit of this e-liquid and am not getting much in the way of flavor. Even with a brand new coil and a fresh charged battery, all I am really getting from this e-juice is a pleasant aftertaste which I can only describe as "refreshing."

I consulted a friend who I know has a bottle of her own. I wanted to make sure it's not just me or a bad bottle.  She said, "Yes, I filled an aerotank with it expecting a nice citrus flavor. I did get some orange, but it has this awful koolada flavor. That's when I looked at the bottle again and saw it said 'tangerine popsie' or something like that, so I'm guessing it is supposed to be like some orange popsicle. I hate koolada."  Then she added, "Or maybe it's just straight-up menthol with orange. Whatever it is, I'm not a fan."

Well that explains the pleasant and refreshing aftertaste, menthol or koolada. As for me, I do not get orange or tangerine at all. It does produce a nice amount of vapor, but I prefer flavorful vapor. Try it if you like.  As for me, I think I'll buy a real popsicle. Hopefully your bottle will be better than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment