Dark City Vapor - Freaky

Dark City Vapor - FreakyI've heard a lot of talk about Dark City Vapor and how flavorful their e-juice is. I was surprised when my first sample arrived in the mail.  This e-liquid is so strong I could smell it through the envelope, I kid you not!  It was inside a plastic bag, which was inside a padded envelop, and I could smell it before I opened it. Talk about a powerful first impression!

Freaky is a well blended fruit vape made with pineapple, peach and apple flavorings. Dark City sure doesn't skimp on the flavoring. These three flavors go together as if they were made for each other. No one flavor dominates the others. Although you can taste each individual flavor, they come together in such a way that it is like vaping a single new flavor.  It's very sweet and exotic.

Freaky is definitely a mouth watering vape.  Light, refreshing and very fruity, Dark City Vapor's Freaky is sure to please the discriminating fruit lover's palate.



No comments:

Post a Comment