Johnson Creek - Tennessee Cured

 
Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured e-juice

Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured is one of my all time favorite smoke juices.  I just cracked open a new bottle and it is as good as ever.  Johnson Creek describes this product as "The slightly less sweet cousin of JC Original" and goes on to say "this rich and smoky tobacco flavor will charm you from the first puff with hints of burnt caramel and vanilla that combine with a smooth, mesquite vapor."


I've always enjoyed Tennessee Cured for those very reasons - "rich and smoky tobacco flavor ...hints of burnt caramel and vanilla..."  Yes, that is exactly why I fell for this particular juice years ago and continue to keep a bottle on hand at all times.

Tennessee Cured tastes more like a pipe tobacco than it does a cigarette.  It has a subtle sweetness with the caramel and vanilla kicking in as you exhale.  I go through a tank of Tennessee Cured faster than I do any other juice in my collection.  It's hard to put down.




No comments:

Post a Comment