Johnson Creek - Makana


Johnson Creek's Makana is the latest addition to their Original Smoke Juice line. Makana is described as a fruit punch that is a blend of fruit flavors that will "transport you to a sunny Hawaiian beach on clouds of vapor."

Johnson Creek has a reputation for making high quality smoke juice.  As with all of their juices, Makana produces a ton of vapor. As far as flavor goes however, I am finding this to be a very light and subtle.  Honestly, I am having a hard time picking up on the flavor profile.  Nothing is standing out.  I have a fresh charged battery, a brand smacking new coil, and have confirmed that I am not suffering from vapor's tongue. So, hmmmm, very odd as I have never had this type of experience with any Johnson Creek smoke juice before.

After vaping the entire bottle, over the course of several days, at various voltages, I find the flavoring consistently eludes me.  Every now and then I get a small hint of fruit punch, kind of like Hawaiian Punch, but it is a rare and short-lived experience. Makana is a A Spinfuel Choice Award Winner and gets a lot of five star reviews on Johnson Creek's site, so I don't know what is going on here.  I am enjoying all of the vapor however!






No comments:

Post a Comment