The Original Johnson Creek Sample Tin


Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Sample kit

One of my best investments in the early days of vaping was the original Johnson Creek Sample Tin.  The tin contained ten  bottles of smoke juice in  3.7 ml brown glass dropper style bottles.  I still have them all, as well as the tin, and use them for carrying small amounts of e-liquid around with me.

The sample flavors were:  J.C. Original, Black Cherry, French Vanilla, Chocolate Truffle, Arctic Menthol, Tennessee Cured, Expresso, Mint Chocolate, Summer Peach and Simply Strawberry.  I found I was especially fond of Tennessee Cured.  I also liked Black Cherry  and J.C. Original.  Actually, I liked them all but those were my favorite.

All Johnson Creek juice is 100% American made.  They produce a quality product and have high quality control standards.  It is said that Johnson Creek smoke juice is the standard that all e-liquid manufacturer's aspire to. 

Johnson Creek now offers 5ml sample bottles of their smoke juice which can be purchased in a five bottle package which includes a tin.  Unlike the original sample tin, you get to choose the sample flavors.




No comments:

Post a Comment