Golden Drops - DBG


DBG - Golden Drops E-LiquidsAccording to Golden Drops, "The three letters in DGB don't stand for anything related to the flavor, but it signifies for Golden Drops a sweet relief after a long pursuit."  My guess is that it stands for "Desert Botanical Garden."

Golden Drop's DBG e-liquid really took me by surprise.  DBG is an exotic citrus based blend that is very complex.  It is light and refreshing, much like a floral vape.  At first I thought it tasted like 7-Up with a sprig of mint garnish.

As I sit here exhaling huge clouds of vapor, I feel like I am vaping a glass of lemon-lime soda laced with menthol. It is fresh and clean tasting, as well as sweet and tart.

DBG is very sweet and smooth at lower wattages.  As I crank the wattage up, the flavoring becomes more complex. I am not sure, but there may be a hint of orange in addition to the lemon and lime. DBG is very tasty no matter where I set the wattage. It seems, however, that the higher I go, the more complex the flavor. I think I could vape this juice everyday, all day long.

Golden Drops is made in the Philippines and only available through a few vendors in the States. Check out Golden Drop's Facebook page for the most up to date information as to how you can acquire some of this delicious liquid.



1 comment:

  1. DBG is great if you have a cold or flu. The menthol will knock it out. I was sick and DBG helped me like Vicks.

    ReplyDelete