Vapor Bank - Red Alert

Trying out Vapor Bank's Red Alert e-liquid has proved to be an interesting experience. I apparently filled a tank that had previously been loaded with a very potent and flavorful melon mix.   It proved to be a very interesting combination of melon with citrus and cherry undertones. I really liked it and vaped the whole tank. Afterwards I rinsed the tank out and installed a fresh coil.

Red Alert is marketed as a fizzy citrus drink with a splash of cherry syrup. It sure does taste fizzy. It reminds me of Mountain Dew Code Red.

Mountain Dew Code Red is basically Mountain Dew with a cherry kick.  It made its debut in 2001 and was sold exclusively at Taco Bell for several years.  It is now available in grocery stores.  If you have tried it and like it, Red Alert may be a good juice for you.  As a major Mountain Dew fan, I find it much to my liking.

My problem is that this was a free 7 ml sample included with a hardware order.  I went through the entire bottle in no time.  If I had known how good this e-juice tastes, I  would surely have purchased a larger bottle of this fizzy cherry citrus vape.


No comments:

Post a Comment