Zen Mind Vapor - Ahimsa

Ahimsa - Zen Mind VaporZen Mind Vapor opened up shop in San Diego, Ca in November 2013. They have an interesting line of e-juice that consists of e-liquids made with USP, kosher approved food-grade bases, which seem to make most e-liquids taste very good when combined with the right flavorings. They were kind enough to send us four of their e-liquids to review.  We were very pleased to find that they included a bottle of Ahimsa in the lot.

Ahimsa means non-violence, non-injury or the absence of the desire to harm any life form.  It is one of the cardinal virtues of Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism. All life is considered to be sacred and it is believed that when one harms another, he or she is also harms him or her self. It is believed that any form of violence, including the desire to commit a violent act, has karmic consequences. Mahatma Gandhi strongly believed in the principle of ahimsa which includes one's deeds, words and thoughts.

Zen Mind Vapor defines Ahimsa as "being in balance with your outer surroundings and resolving to be peaceful and compassionate with them to the best of your ability."  They created this e-juice to aid others in this quest. Zen Mind Vapor's Ahimsa is described as a perfectly balanced marriage of green tea, apricot and the lightest hint of a very special secret berry.

Ahimsa was ready to vape straight out of the vapemail box.  I tried this e-juice without letting it steep and found it tasted exactly like the exotic premium brand green tea I have in my kitchen cabinet. I find it's hard to find a green tea e-liquid that actually tastes like green tea, Ahimsa is one of the very few that does. The apricot and secret berry enhance the overall flavor making Ahimsa a very pleasant and pleasing vape.

I'm not really good with fruit flavors, but think the secret berry may be raspberry or black raspberry. Combined with the apricot, it adds a subtle sweetness to the overall brew making this combination one that makes for a very pleasant vaping experience.  And least I forget, this liquid produces tons of vapor. This is an e-juice I am sure I will be ordering again and again in the future.

It is interesting to note that the juice turned darker and darker in my tank as I vaped more and more of it. When I removed the tank to put it on another device, I noticed that the liquid looked like it has some kind of solid particles floating in it.  I started wondering if Ahimsa is made from naturally extracted real green tea flavoring. This is the first time I have seen anything like this. Maybe that is why it tastes so much like the tea in my kitchen cabinet. I don't know, but in any case,  Ahimsa is a refreshing green tea vape that will help you feel peaceful and calm and take you to your special place.



No comments:

Post a Comment