Freak Show Inc

I ran into Tym Quinn, aka Malikite, at The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors while sampling juice. Tym and I had both attended the Grand Opening of Innevape's new store the night before. Tym recognized me from the party and came over and started chatting about e-juice and a variety of vape related topics.  Tym told me he hosts a few shows on Freakshow Inc.  I wrote the information down on a napkin and told him I'd check it out.

Well, here it is, Monday night.  I am listening to "Freak on a Leash Radio" while I wait for "Encouraged Vaping" to begin.  Let me tell you, this is exactly my taste in music.  Thank God, as I am 45 minutes early.  I can just hang here and enjoy it and not have to come back later.

Ok, here we go.  Barb & Malikite.

Freak Show Inc

I can't explain this show.  You will have to tune in and watch it yourself.  Giveaways, vape talk.  Cool music and chat. Check it out and hang out.




1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! Aha ha ha!!!! Malikite, you devil!

    ReplyDelete