Cosmic Fog Vapors - Cola Gummy

Ah, the taste of ever so sweet gummy bears, with a cola twist, dancing in my mouth. Cosmic Fog's Cola Gummy is a sweet and flavorful e-liquid that combines the fruity sweet goodness of gummy bear candy with a cola twist.  It makes for an interesting and delightful combination.

Cosmic Fog Vapors - Cola Gummy e-liquidI've always been a fan of quality cola flavor e-liquids.  Up until now, I have never had the pleasure of vaping cola blended with candy or fruit flavors.  I've vaped straight cola, vanilla cola, cherry cola (ok, I guess that is fruit), as well as cola with alcoholic beverage type flavors.  But gummy bears?  Who would have thought?

Gummy bears and cola actually go quite well together. Cosmic Fog does not skimp on flavoring. In addition to cola, I am getting lemon, lime, orange, and cherry. There seems to be quite a bit going on here. In addition to sugary sweet, this e-liquid is fizzy like a carbonated soft drink should be.

Cosmic Fog describes Cola Gummy as "“Those chewy gummy cola bottles we all loved as kids are back. With a twist! Cola Gummy is a flavor as simple as its name. The flavor is unmistakable. It comes on with a rush of fizz, like you just popped the top on a can of soda. This is not simply a flavor … This is an experience!”

They are right about that.  Vaping Cola Gummy is an experience.  I don't know if I would consider this an all day vape, as it is rather sweet, but it is definitely an e-liquid I'd like to keep on hand for those times I crave a sweet and tasty treat. I have to thank the guys at Zodist for turning me on to this juice. It is definitely an e-liquid that I would buy again and again. It is definitely a high quality, premium e-liquid.



1 comment:

  1. Great review! Very helpful when selecting a Cosmic Fog flavor. I personally like Milk and Honey the best.

    ReplyDelete