DuraSmoke - Orange Cream


DuraSmoke's Orange Cream e-liquid is a bold flavor that tastes exactly like an orange Creamsicle. It is sweet and delicious, bold and flavorful. Durasmoke describes it as "An amazing orange flavor mixed perfectly with a rich vanilla cream.  It's a dream-sicle come true!"

DuraSmoke - Orange Cream e-juiceI call it a Creamsicle and Durasmoke calls it a Dreamsicle.  What's the difference?  Is there a difference?  I decided to find out.  It turns out that both a Creamsicle and a Dreamsicle have the same orange sherbet outer coating.  The difference is in what is inside.  A Creamsicle has ice cream inside while a Dreamsicle has ice milk inside. Hmmmmm, I really think it's a Creamicle flavor.  I am sure of it.

Creamsicle, Dreamsicle, this juice is delicious. DuraSmoke has two different labels: Blue Label and Red Label. All Blue Label e-liquids are 100% VG.  Red label e-liquids are 50/50 PG/VG. The bottle I am reviewing is from the Red Label line.

If you enjoy orange juice, Creamsicles or Dreamsicles, DuraSmoke's Orange Cream e-liquid is sure to please your palate.  This is a very bold and flavorful e-liquid.  As much as I like it, I don't think I could vape it all day as it is very sweet.  That said, I could vape it off and on all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment