Down Home Vaping - Merica


As summertime approaches, I find myself going back to vaping fruity summertime flavors. Today I found a bottle of Down Home Vaping's Merica in my steeping cabinet. I won this about a month or so ago from Vapor Curt and Brandon Trey on Freakshow Inc on vapor.tv.

blueberries
Merica is a blend of strawberry, blueberry, star fruit and vanilla cupcake.  The berry flavors seem to be the boldest with the vanilla cupcake adding another layer of interest to the mix. To be honest, I have never eaten star fruit, so am not familiar with what it tastes like. From what I understand, there is a sweet variety and a sour variety.  I am not picking up on anything sour here, so Merica must be made with the sweet variety.

The one thing that impressed me most about Merica when I first started vaping it was the amount of vapor it produces. Compared to several e-liquids I have loaded in other devices and am rotating with Merica, I find that Merica seems to produces the most vapor of the bunch.  I have five different flavors going at the moment. Merica is #1 of the five in terms of vapor production.

As far as flavor goes, Merica is neither bold nor mild.  It is flavorful enough to satisfy and it tastes good. The combination of blueberry, strawberry, star fruit and vanilla cupcakes works well together. It is a very pleasant tasting flavor that does not disappoint. Although it is sweet, Merica is not overly sweet.  It is sweet as a cupcake should be. Overall, everything about it can be said to be "just right."



No comments:

Post a Comment