Down Home Vaping - Blue Nutz


Back in December I won a bottle of e-juice from Down Home Vaping while tuned into Twisted Tuesdays with Vapor Curt. Looking at Down Home Vaping's flavor menu, I was attracted to Blue Nutz, but decided to go with a flavor called Christmas Morning as it would soon be pulled from the lineup until next year. This turned out to be a wise decision as it wasn't long before I won another bottle from Down Home Vaping. This time I requested Blue Nutz.

Blue Nutz - Down Home Vaping
As soon as I opened the bottle, I smelled fresh coconut and other fruity delights. I really wanted to try this e-juice, so I loaded up a tankful. What I tasted reminded me of a creamy smooth pina colada with a spot of orange juice. A pina colada is a sweet, rum-based cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice. It is the official beverage of Puerto Rico and is a very popular tropical flavor drink.

I put the bottle away to steep. It no longer reminds me so much of a pina colada.  I still taste lots of creamy coconut.  I also taste blueberry and hints of vanilla. The coconut is the dominant flavor.

I am not one for fruity flavors, but I really like this e-liquid.  It produces quite a bit of vapor, it's creamy, and it simply tastes good. So, here you have it, blueberry coconutz with a hint of vanilla.  It's definitely a yummy treat and an e-juice you can vape all day if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment