Down Home Vaping - Christmas Morning

A bottle of Down Home Vaping's Christmas Morning arrived in my mailbox earlier today. Usually I open the package and place the juice in my steeping cabinet rather than trying it right away.  Being that Christmas is almost upon us, and that Christmas Morning is only available for purchase until the end of December, I decided I better give it a go, steeped or not.

Christmas Morning
Kelvin Kay
I won this bottle from Vapor Curt on Freakshow TV.  I had my pick of any juice on Down Home Vaping's menu.  I really wanted to try Blue Nutz, but Christmas Morning caught my eye.  How could I pass up an opportunity to try a limited edition e-juice?  I did not want to wait another year.

Christmas Morning is a peppermint mocha cappuccino blend. The good news is it tastes great straight out of the mailbox.  The peppermint seems to be the dominant flavor at first, with the mocha and cappuccino flavoring playing a supporting role.  Keep in mind, this e-juice has had not had time to steep, so it might be a different story in a week or two.

After vaping Christmas Morning for several hours, and the next morning, I find that the mocha and cappuccino flavoring is now just as strong as the peppermint. Everything seems to come together in perfect harmony.

Christmas Morning reminds me of all the wonderful peppermint mocha flavored coffees and coffee creamers that are easily found in the supermarket, Starbucks, McDonald's, and Duncan Donuts at this time of year.  The addition of cappuccino flavoring, in addition to mocha, makes this juice unique.

 If you are looking for a special Christmas holiday coffee vape, this is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment