Hurricane Vapor - Galleta Dulce


Right off the bat, Hurricane Vapor's Galleta Dulce is one delicious e-liquid. Look at the picture below. That is exactly what this e-juice tastes like.

Hurricane Vapor - Storm Juice - Galleta Dulce e-liquidThese are "Alfajores," which are South American cookies. The phrase "galleta dulce" is Spanish for "sweet cookie," which is what this e-liquid tastes like. According to Hurricane Vapor, "this is no sweet cookie you've ever tasted before.  The Galleta Dulce Storm Juice contains a thick and sweet cookie flavor that is complimented by dulce de leche caramel, hazelnut, brown sugar, and a hint of citrus. The flavors come full circle to produce a thick and robust vape so flavorful you'll forget you were vaping it, and think you were enjoying the cookie sandwich-like "Alfajores" themselves. If you like cookie and caramel vapes, this one will knock your socks off."

Not only did Galleta Dulce knock my socks off, it earned a place on my list of all time favorite e-liquids.  I believe it when they say that this e-liquid is like "no sweet cookie you've ever tasted before," as I have never tasted a cookie this good. Let me tell you, this is more than just a cookie and caramel vape. This is one extraordinary dessert vape. I can even taste the sugar crystals. I do not know how they did it, but Hurricane Vapor succeeded in creating a sweet cookie that is as good as, or even better than, a fresh baked cookie right out of the oven.




1 comment:

  1. I liked your review. I liked that juice too it was one I couldn't do without.

    ReplyDelete