Rise Liquid Vapour - Banana

I spent the past week vaping a bottle of Rise Liquid Vapour's Banana flavor e-liquid while waiting for a new power adapter for my laptop to arrive. My new kitten chewed the power adapter cord and basically put me out of the writing business for a short while.  I had been planning on reviewing Rise Liquid Vapour's Banana flavor e-liquid at the time.  Rather than take notes and move on, I decided to just keep vaping and vaping Banana until it was all gone.

Rise Liquid Vapour's Banana flavor e-liquid is one of the better banana flavors I have tried.  This is a very natural tasting banana flavor rather than a candy banana flavor. Although not a subtle flavor, Rise's Banana e-liquid is not a bold flavor either.  Rise's Banana is strong enough to taste and produces a decent amount of vapor.

Taking a look at the product page on Rise Vapour's site, Banana is described as "Dripping with the mouth-watering flavor of luscious bananas." I never really thought of banana as a "mouth-watering" flavor before, but that's besides the point. The bottom line is that anyone looking for a decent natural banana flavor e-liquid should find that Rise Liquid Vapour's Banana flavor e-liquid is just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment