Hurricane Vapor - Papaya Milkshake Storm Juice


I just killed off a bottle of Hurricane Vapor's Papaya Milkshake e-liquid. It went fast as it is a very pleasant tasting e-juice.  Papaya Milkshake produces loads of creamy smooth vapor.  It is rich blend of papaya, vanilla bean ice cream, milk and cinnamon. The vanilla bean ice cream and milk flavorings give it its milkshake characteristic.  Together they work to make this a creamy smooth vape that really does taste like a milkshake.

Hurricane Vapor Storm Juice - Papaya MilkshakePapaya is a tricky flavor.  I used to grow papaya in my yard.  Although papaya has a definite flavor, it is a mild flavor and hard to describe.  I used to make papaya milkshakes and would include some of the seeds as the seeds added a peppery taste to the blend. By itself, the papaya pulp isn't a bold flavor.  Hurricane Vapor resolved this problem by adding a dash of cinnamon to the mix.

Papaya Milkshake is a delicious e-liquid.  Anyone who has ever eaten a papaya will really appreciate this e-liquid. Papaya has a very unique flavor that is hard to describe. All I can really tell you is that Hurricane Vapor's Papaya Milkshake really does taste like papaya.

I have to admit, I had a hard time picking up the flavor in a Kanger Protank2, but in a dripper, it really comes alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment