FuZion Vapor - Butterscotch Longleaf

Butterscotch Longleaf - FuZion Vapor e-liquid
It has been quite awhile since I have had a good tobacco vape, or any tobacco vape for that matter. I wasn't really paying attention when I filled my tank.  I grabbed a bottle of e-liquid, filled a tank and started mindlessly vaping.  Upon the first inhale I became conscious that I was vaping tobacco, really good tobacco.

I picked up the bottle.  It was FuZion Vapor's Butterscotch Longleaf.  FuZion describes this e-liquid as a "Smooth southern tobacco, with a sweet butterscotch tone."

I forgot how much I love a good, rich, full flavored tobacco flavor e-liquid. Butterscotch Longleaf is a bold and flavorful tobacco flavor with a subtle hint of butterscotch. This is definitely a top-notch tobacco. The butterscotch is a nice touch and adds a bit of sweetness to the overall blend.

I'll tell you what, if you ever find yourself wanting a cigarette, this is one flavor that will make you forget all about it. I am not sure what "southern longleaf tobacco" is, but it tastes good.  It seems to be a naturally extracted tobacco, but I am not sure. Whether it's cigarette, cigar, pipe or chewing tobacco, your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that this e-liquid tastes like tobacco, with a butterscotch twist.  If you like tobacco flavors, this one won't disappoint you.




No comments:

Post a Comment