Ballistic Vape - Juicy Watermelon

Ballistic Vape - Juicy Watermelon e-liquidBallistic Vape's Juicy Watermelon e-liquid came my way via Ejuicepack, which is a monthly e-juice subscription service. Juicy Watermelon is a hot pink e-liquid. After letting it steep awhile, I opened the bottle and poured some in a tank without reading the label. I assumed it was a bubblegum flavor based on the color.  I found I was wrong as I inhaled. It is a candy watermelon flavor. I would guess that Jolly Rancher watermelon flavor candy is a good comparison ( just a guess as I have never tried Jolly Rancher candies).

Juicy Watermelon is tasty and sweet. It is more like a candy than a natural flavor watermelon vape. This is definitely a good choice for those with a sweet tooth. As I vape it, I am glad it is a sugary sweet e-liquid that I am enjoying and not a piece of candy.  I can safely vape this without worrying about what it might do to my teeth! I suppose it's a good option if you are looking for something sweet and watching your weight as well.

Ballistic Vape's Juicy Watermelon flavor e-liquid is perfect for those looking for a sugary sweet watermelon treat. It produces loads of sweet and flavorful vapor.  It tastes exactly like you would expect a piece of watermelon flavored candy to taste. It is a bold flavor, there is nothing subtle about it. If you love sweet, sticky, watermelon candy, this vape is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment