EJuicepack - Review

Vapemail!!!!  A small package from Ejuicepack has arrived.  The first thing I have to tell you about their service is that they are fast. I did not expect anything from them this quick.  My "pack" arrived in a bubble wrap envelope.  Inside was a black pouch wrapped in bubble wrap along with a letter.  The letter is a generic welcome letter explaining who they are and a little bit about their service. There is also a disclaimer stating that their products are intended for adults, age 18 and above, that the juice contains nicotine, so on and so forth.

Ejuice Pack monthly e-liquid subscription serviceNow to the good part, the juice.  Inside the black pouch were three 15 ml bottles of e-liquid.  One is a glass bottle with a dropper, the other two are plastic. So, let's start with the glass.  This one is called Applewood by Mountain Oak Vapors. It is an apple nut tobacco flavor.  I am looking forward to giving it a go and a full review. I still have a thing for tobacco flavors. Next is Juicy Watermelon by Ballistic Vape. Summertime must be approaching as I am attracting a lot of melon flavors lately. Last, but not least, is a bottle of Maple Pecan from Mt. Baker.  Honestly, that is a nice surprise as I have never tried a maple pecan flavor before, so that is a nice surprise.

As usual with "box reviews,"  I will review each juice separately and come back here and add links to those reviews, so don't be shy, come back and check from time to time.

So, for $17.99, you get 45 ml of e-juice. You can choose what type of flavor and your nic strength when you order. I chose the "Surprise Me" option.  I appreciate that they surprised me with three unique types of flavor rather than just one.  I got tobacco, fruit and dessert. What is nice here is that you can chose a different flavor profile for each different bottle. If you want all fruit, you can have three bottles of fruity flavors.  If you want three different types, you can choose three different types. For more information, click the link below or go straight to EJuicepack's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment