Freak Show Inc - Hangin' with Vaping Gal Philly


It's a new year and time for change. Here on Vaping Blog, we are going to start writing about some of the very fun and interesting on-line vaping shows that are broadcast free of charge every day of the week. Take my word for it, there are quite a few of them and it will take awhile to cover them all. I decided to kick this series off with Hangin' With Vaping Gal Philly.


Freakshow Inc - Vaping Gal PhillyHangin' With Vaping Gal Philly is a brand new show that premiered January 7. 2014 on Freakshow.  The show airs Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm.  Like all of the shows on Freakshow, Hangin' With Vaping Gal Philly is entertaining, educational and just plain fun to watch. And least I forget, there are lots of giveaways. At the end of her very first show VGP gave away an entire DIY kit that consists of everything you need to make your own juice.  She won't be doing this every week, but will be doing it again from time to time.

So who is this mystery woman anyway? Vaping Gal Philly's real name is Melynda, but she prefers to be called "Melly." She is the mother of three beautiful adult children and three fur-babies (two cats and a mini-pom). After meeting her husband (yes, she's married) in Oregon, they moved to the outskirts of Philadelphia, PA. Hence the name "Vaping Gal Philly."

Melly started vaping July 22, 2013. Although she is relatively new to vaping, she learned quite a bit in a short amount of time, including rebuilding.  She loves mods, mods of all kinds.  And she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES juice.  Melly vapes a lot of juice and reviews it on her Tumbler page. At the moment, Melly's favorite juices are Strawberry Clouds from Galactic Misfitz, Vanilla Custard from Maddcatt's and Lemon HuDat from SmokeCignals. Her favorite juice vendors are Galactic Misfitz, Maddcatts, Graybeards Genny Juice, Vape 33 and Smokecignals.

Melly has an inquisitive mind and is always asking questions, watching YouTube videos and other shows related to vaping. Her finger is on the pulse and she makes it her business to learn something new about vaping just about every day. Does she know everything?  No.  She will tell you she doesn't and doesn't claim to. If she doesn't know something, she will ask and keep asking until she finds the answer. So, if you have a question about vaping, and Melly doesn't know the answer, she will find the answer for you.


"My show is about nothing or everything depending on the week. I share information on rebuilding as I learn it, and I don't talk about things I have no knowledge of. My main goal of my show is to have fun with friends who join to watch, and if you gain something from it, awesome! "

Melly is very passionate about vaping and to date has helped 19 people convert from smoking to vaping. That is 19 people in six months. She loves doing this and will keep doing her best to convert others as well. " I have converted 19 people to vaping since I started, and hope that the next year will convert even more. I LOVE helping others, and do as much as I can to do so."

Prior to moving over to FreakShow Inc 's network, Melly was a host on Nova Broadcasting and built up a healthy following. In addition, she hosts another show on The Vapor's Dome. "I started hosting to have fun with a ton of friends I've met all at one time!" she tells us.

"I try to have fun on my show, link articles I find, talk about new products I've bought or won, and let people know that rebuilding is something even the average person can do if they want to! I stand behind my sponsors who graciously volunteer products and time for giveaways, and have a mad love for all of their products, thus the reason they sponsor me."  Melly's favorite places to go for hardware are C2CVAping.com, 101vapes.com, vaporbeast.com and VenerableVaping.com

At the end of the day it all comes down to having fun.  "I never will fully grow up, I am obsessed with Hello Kitty to this day, Panda Bears and Snowmen. I still listen to hiphop at "my age", cuss like a sailor, have a sarcastic sense of humor, and try to love life with all I've got. FUN is never a bad word in my vocabulary!"


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog and I <3 Philly! She is an awesome hostess, as well as a great friend and I'm so proud that she is now a part of Freakshow, Inc.! Thank you Cat for the excellent review.

    ReplyDelete