Dark City Vapor - Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream with Nuts

They say it takes a lot of time, patience and skill to create a good chocolate flavored e-juice.  Dark City Vapor really pulled it off with their Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream with Nuts e-liquid. What a complex blend of flavors! And it really does taste like ice cream!


Stuart Spivack
I swear, instead of caramel, I am tasting Amaretto. For those of you who may not be familiar with Amaretto, it is a sweet, almond-flavored Italian liqueur made from apricot pits and almonds.  The more I vape this juice, the more I think I am tasting Amaretto. But then, it is possible that what I am tasting is actually a chocolate liquor flavoring combined with almond flavoring.

No matter what the ingredients may be, Dark City's Chocolate Ice Cream with Nuts reminds me of a big bowl of chocolate ice cream topped with Amaretto. It's heavenly and very delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment