Clever Vape - Dipstick

Once upon a time, there was a candy manufactured by The Willy Wonka Candy Company that you loved when you were a kid.  It was similar to Pixy Stix, which came in plastic straws.  This candy however, came in small pouches and was called Fun Dip.  You would take one of the moistened sticks and dip it into a pouch full of sugary flavor goodness and then lick the stick. The sugary goodness came in flavors like cherry, grape, lime, raspberry/apple, watermelon, orange, sour apple and sour lemonade.  A little something for every sugary flavor candy fan.

Clever Vape - Dipstick e-liquidClever Vape created an e-liquid called Dipstick which tastes like they combined all of these sugary flavors into one delicious vape. Dipstick is a different flavor every time you inhale. Sometimes it's sweet.  Sometimes it's tart. Sometimes it's fruity and other times its sugary. There are lots of fruity candy flavors in this e-juice.  I get cherry, grape, and apple. Then I get a bit of watermelon, and maybe a hint of strawberry.

Dipstick is loaded with fruity candy flavoring.  I never really liked this type of candy when I was a kid.  I was more or less a chocolate lover, and still am.  I do like Dipstick however. Vaping this type of candy flavoring beats eating it in my book.  Dipstick is good! I'm surprised how much I like it.  It feels like I drained this tank in no time.  If you are looking for a good quality sugary and fruity candy vape, with bit of tartness here and there, this is the one!

"Oompa Loompa Doopedee Doo!"



No comments:

Post a Comment