Elego BCC Mega Clear Cartomizer Tank

I got lucky one night.  Right after saying, "I never win anything," as I was handed a raffle ticket at Innevape's Grand Opening party, my number was pulled out of a little red plastic trash can full of raffle tickets. Shock and awe.  I won????  Me????  Wow.

Yes, I won a Elego BCC Mega Clear Cartomizer tank. The Elego BCC is a bottom coil tank that can hold 3.5 ml of liquid. It comes with three coils: 1.8 ohms, 2.2 ohms, and 2.5 ohms. These coils can either be replaced or rebuilt. In addition it comes with a whistle style drip tip.

I brought it home and it sat neglected on a table until my Kanger Pro Mini II started having problems (threads). Although its a nice looking tank, it's not a pyrex tank, hence the neglect. 

I've been using the Elego BCC for a few days now. At first I didn't think much of it as I didn't like the taste.  I missed vaping out of glass and stainless steel. What I did like, however, was the drip tip.  I like it so much I may buy a handful or two of them.  I also liked how easy it is to fill.  I didn't have to worry about getting any liquid in the center hole as there is plenty of room around it. 

After killing off my first tankful of juice, I changed flavors. This is kind of funny.  I have an old bottle, I mean old, of Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured.  I decided to give it a shot as Tennessee Cured is one of my favorite juices. I filled it up and started vaping.  Wow, it tastes good!  So, it was the other juice that tasted funny, not the tank! 

Yes, a five year old bottle of Tennessee Cured tastes better than a bottle of juice I bought about a month ago from another vender and have been steeping.  And you read that right, I said five years old.  It was forgotten in a drawer for a few years,  What can I say?  I am amazed at how good it still tastes.  It's zero mg so maybe that helps. 

Back to the Elego BCC. This tank is growing on me.  It's easy to fill, light, holds a lot of liquid and is fairly good looking .  And I like the drip tip.  If Elego should come out with a pyrex version I would buy it in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment