Vapor 4 Life - Wow Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco Juice


V4L Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco Juice
V4L's Coffee is one of their best selling flavors. It's a tasty French roast with a hint of cream and sugar. Add a dash of cinnamon and you have Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco Juice. 

I had no intention of vaping V4L's Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco Juice for another week or two as it is supposed to be steeping.  I have a new tank that I have never used before and wanted to test it out.  This was the first juice I saw and I grabbed it.  I put some in the tank, inspected it for leaks, and then tried it out.  My first impression of this juice (I wrote it down) was "tastes like a coffee liquor if you ask me."

Several days have gone by and I realized that I still have a tank loaded with Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco Juice.  I placed the tank on a fresh charged battery and started to vape.  OMG, this juice is the bomb!

A nice rich cup of coffee with cream and sugar and a touch of cinnamon. There is no mistaking the coffee flavor. And it's obviously not a cup of black coffee, but a sweet and creamy brew.  The cinnamon adds a nice touch, adding warmth and a sweet spicy sensation to the over all blend.  Cinnamon Coffee Nobacco  tastes exactly like a good cup of coffee on a cold winter's day should.


No comments:

Post a Comment