Mutant Sauce - Raphael

Who doesn't like a nice surprise? Last week I received a message from Tasha at the Violet Flame & Rockin' Vapors asking me to stop by and check out a new line of juice. After arriving at the Violet Flame, I was greeted with a sample of Mutant Sauce's Raphael which is a flavorful combination of strawberry and banana. All I can say is, it was good, very good. I proceeded to go down the line and try each and every flavor. I was really impressed by how bold and flavorful each of these locally made flavors are.

I went home with a bottle of Raphael and have had a really hard time putting it down.  It is not very often that I come across a juice that is this bold and flavorful. Although it was very good in a clearomizer on an eGo battery, it is extremely good in a dripper.

Raphael, as well as the other flavors in the Mutant Sauce line, is named after one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is a very bold and flavorful banana strawberry e-juice.  It smells and tastes a lot like Gerber's banana flavor baby food with the addition of strawberry. Yes, if you still like Gerber baby food, this is the bomb!

Like I said, I have been stuck on this juice all week.  It is sweet, but not sugary sweet. It produces tons of delicious vapor and is not lacking in terms of flavor. As long as Mutant Sauce sticks to the recipe and leaves things as they are, I think this line is going to be a sure hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment