FuZion Vapor - Cherry Mocha Longleaf

FuZion Vapor - Cherry Mocha Longleaf e-liquidI still have a taste for a good tobacco flavored e-liquid. The sound of a "Smooth southern tobacco, with a FuZion dose of cherry mocha," aroused my curiosity and did not disappoint.

FuZion Vapor's Cherry Mocha Longleaf is foremost a tobacco flavor. The first flavor that tickles your tastebuds when you inhale this high quality premium e-liquid is tobacco flavoring.  My guess is it is a naturally extracted tobacco flavoring. It is that good.

Cherry Mocha Longleaf is more than just a tobacco flavor, as the name suggests. There is just enough cherry mocha flavoring in this e-liquid to make it interesting without overpowering the tobacco flavoring. This liquid vapes like a tobacco flavor, not like a coffee or dessert. Both the mocha and cherry flavorings are very subtle, but present.

FuZion Vapor's Cherry Mocha Longleaf produces large clouds of flavorful vapor. I find it very relaxing when I vape this liquid and enjoy vaping it in the evening after a long eventful day. If I were still a toacco vaper, I believe I could easily vape this juice all day, everyday.  It is that good.




No comments:

Post a Comment