E-Juice 2 Die 4 - Eternal Love

E-Juice 2 Die 4 - Eternal Love e-liquidEternal Love from E-Juice 2 Die 4 is worth buying for the label on the bottle alone. That said, Eternal Love is a delicious blend of banana, coconut, and vanilla cupcake with a bit of toasted almond for added interest. This is a very complex flavor that just tickles the tastebuds in so many ways.

I discovered Eternal love at Howling Moon Vapor in New Port Richey, Fl.  One of the store's owners is Tim Quinn, aka as Malikite, from Freakshow on Vaper.tv. Tim is a juice snob and will not bother with anything but the best e-liquids on the market.  When Tim suggests I try a new e-liquid, I know it is going to be a tasty treat.

When I first tried Eternal Love, there were maybe seven or eight people gathered around. Tim filled a clearomizer up, on an eGo battery, as passed the juice around.  Everyone agreed that it is a bold and flavorful e-liquid.  Just about everyone agreed that two of the ingredients were pineapple and coconut. Everyone agreed that there was something else, something so very familiar, but no one could put their finger on it. Someone mentioned it was almost like a Pina Colada vape.

Tim sent me home with a bottle to review.  I now have it in a dripper on a Vamo.  Yum, yum.  It was good in a clearomizer, but this is even better. First of all, I no longer get pineapple or Pina Colada, but I definitely get tropical. The banana is very prominent, tasting more like banana and less like pineapple. As I increase the wattage on my Vamo, the other layers of flavor come more to the forefront.  I get the coconut, and yes, the mystery flavor, vanilla cupcake! I can also taste the subtle hint of toasted almond.

Later on I tried it in a KayFun Mini on a King II mechanical mod that I am in the process of reviewing. A friend of mine who calls himself Mr. Twister had just built a new 1.0 ohm coil for me. Talk about delicious. The vanilla cupcake and toasted almond took over as the predominant flavorings.  The coconut and banana are still there, but there is no mistaking the cupcake and almond flavorings. It is like a different juice.

All in all, Eternal Love is a very complex tropical fruit and cupcake blend, with a hint of almond. It is made with premium ingredients and very good.  Howling Moon Vapor will be carrying it as one of their "Top Shelf" e-liquids along with the rest of E-Juice 2 Die 4's flavors. I'm planning to return the bottle and exchange it for another one of E-Juice 2 Die 4's flavors to review.

If you happen to be in the Tampa Bay area, you can pick up a bottle from Howling Moon Vapor.  If not, you will have to do a google search for a store near you, or one that sells it on-line.

1 comment: