Vapor 4 Life 3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal Tank 808D Style

V4L - 3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal TankI have a love/hate relationship with tanks.  It seems that every time I try a new style tank, I have to go through some growing pains learning how to fill it.  It always looks so easy, until the liquid is leaking all over the place. The V4L 3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal Tank is no exception.  When filling this tank, you remove both the drip tip and the bottom of the tank at the same time.  What???  Yes.  I watched two YouTube videos to make sure I got the directions right. Then I tried it a few times with water.  I learned not to use (waste) juice learning how to fill tanks anymore.  I won't even think of trying to fill a tank with e-juice until until I can do it with water a few times first.

Well, I finally got the hang of it and am vaping some very fine juice now. The V4L 3.5 ml Dual Coil Tank is a 1.5 ohm cartomizer tank that is threaded to fit a 808D style e-cigarette with a Drip Tip. I am using it with a V4L Dial-A-Volt variable voltage battery. It seems to be a great combination.  I am getting lots of vapor and lots of flavor.

This tank tastes better than a clearomizer and different, but not necessarily better, than my Kanger Pro Tanks. Like I said, it delivers tons of tasty vapor.  Once you get the hang of filling it, it grows on you.

Here is a good video on filling the tank.  I wish I had watched it before tangling with this tank. Based on all the views this video has, I imagine that I am not the only that found that filling this tank is not as easy as it looks.

How to fill video  http://youtu.be/n9Q1x-f5UkQ

All in all, once you get the hang of this tank it performs well and is very attractive. Being that it is a metal tank, you can fill it with your favorite tank cracking e-liquids. This is a great product if you are a fan of Vapor 4 Life products.  It performs well with a Dial-A-Volt battery.  Note that it is an 808D style tank, meaning you need an adapter to use it with a 510 style battery (eGo etc).




No comments:

Post a Comment