Cool Breeze Vapor - Red Devil

Cool Breeze Vapor's Red Devil was described to me as a juicy peach/custard blend.  After receiving a bottle and giving it a try, I thought it tasted like strawberry custard.  It was quite nice, but I did not get peach at all. I am not the only one who gets strawberry.  

Cool Breeze Vapor Red Devil e-liquid"I was told it's juicy peach and custard, but I still don't believe it! I get the custard, but it totally doesn't taste like peach to me. I get more of like a strawberry-ish flavor. Some people say it tastes like incense, and I can kind of see that. Whatever it is, I like it."

I agree.  It may not taste like a juicy peach, but it does taste like a delicious strawberry custard.  I put it away awhile and let it steep awhile.  I still got strawberry.  I let it steep some more. Now I swear it tastes like cherry custard! It is good!  I am liking it even more than before, and I liked it before. It kind of reminds me of Juicy Juice. 

I decided to let it steep awhile longer.  I try dripping it. Maybe there is some peach in here. And a splash of orange juice? In the end, it doesn't really matter much.  The bottom line is that Red Devil is one delicious vape. It seems to be some sort of berry/peach custard flavor.  If you like fruit flavored custards, give Red Devil a try. 





No comments:

Post a Comment