E Cigarette Talk


About the same time that I started Vaping Blog, I came across another new site in the form of a discussion board. The name of this site, or forum, is E Cigarette Talk. Knowing how hard it can be to get a new website, blog or discussion forum going, I decided I want to help them out a bit by introducing them to my readers.

E Cigarette Talk is very similar in appearance to other well known e-cigarette discussion forums. It consists of a number of categories, each with sub-categories, in which members can start discussions/threads on topics of their choice, as well as reply to those started by others.

E-Cigarette Talk Discussion Forum


E- Cigarette Talk is moderated by a gentleman named Frank who is very supportive of the community. I had an opportunity to ask Frank a few questions about the forum and about himself.

VB: Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your e-cig experience?

Frank: Well I'm a very hard working person. I have a regular 9-5 job and I moderate this forum on my free time. I'm married and I have a baby on the way. I have been vaping for a few years now after smoking cigarettes for 14 years. I have been smoke free for 4 years now.

VB: What made you decide to create this board?

Frank: The board was created by someone else. The owner gave me the moderator position. I know that he created this forum after being banned from a very popular forum for simply asking questions about how to start an eliquid company, and he didn't like his experience with that other forum, so he created this one. He never did start the eliquid company.

VB: Can you tell us a bit about your equipment and favorite liquids?

Frank: I currently vape with a Provari and a Kanger Protank 2. When I'm at work, I vape with an eGo 1100 mah and a Kanger Protank Mini 2. I have invested well over 1k on all the equipment that I have, but I currently only use that Provari and the eGo. My favorite liquid would be my own DIY which is the Tribeca that I make.

E Cigarette Talk is a friendly place to post.  Vendors are encouraged to post and a few have been posting discount codes.  If you have some free time, take a look.  If you like what you see, sign up and join the discussions or start some of your own.





1 comment:

  1. I like to read this post about electronic cigarettes . Thanks for publishing this interesting article.
    Best Electronic Cigarettes

    ReplyDelete