Alpha Vape - Hoops

Now this is what I call a melon vape.  Alpha Vape's Hoops is a creamy and delicious cantaloupe mix that tastes exactly like a sweet ripe cantaloupe mixed with cream, honeydew and possibly a touch of watermelon.

Hoops - Alpha Vapes
Hoops came in my December ZampleBox.  I was kind of disappointed as five of the six bottles were fruit based juices. I like a fruit vape here and there, but was disappointed in the lack of variety.  Looking at five bottles of fruit based e-juice, I started hoping that there would be a big surprise or two in the bunch.  Hoops came through.  This e-liquid is a tasty and pleasant surprise for sure.

I was amazed at how creamy and flavorful this e-juice is.  I've tried several melon based liquids in the past, some were truly disappointing and others were simply ok. Hoops is the first of the bunch that tastes bold and flavorful like a melon vape should.

This e-liquid is good straight out of the box. I did not let it steep very long, just a day or two. I haven't had to play around with voltage or wattage adjustments in order to bring the flavor out.  I am really pleased with this e-juice and will enjoy vaping every single drop. It is nice to have finally found a bold melon flavored e-liquid. If you enjoy fruit or melon based vapes, give Hoops a try.  I don't think you will be disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment