Paramount Vapor - Strawberry Clouds

Paramount Vapor - Strawberry Clouds e-liquidParamount Vapor's Strawberry Clouds is a creamy natural strawberry flavor that is more tart than it is sweet. At first I thought I tasted a hint of coconut in the mix, but as I continue to vape it, I'm not too sure about that anymore. I think it's a straight up strawberry and cream flavor.  Nothing wrong with that, right?

Strawberry Clouds is a premium e-liquid made with the finest ingredients. It comes in a clear glass bottle with a dropper and smells sweet when opened.  Although it smells sweet, it doesn't really taste very sweet. Whatever sweetness there is seems to come from the cream.  If you can imagine the taste of cream, then you can imagine just how sweet this e-liquid is.

What sets Strawberry Clouds apart from most of the other strawberry and cream flavors I have tried is the ratio of strawberry to cream flavoring. For the most part, the other strawberry and creams I have tried were heavy on strawberry and light on cream.  Strawberry Clouds seems to be more cream and less strawberry. It's quite nice as its less fruity and more creamy.

Overall, Paramount Vapor's Strawberry Clouds is a nice flavor that can easily become an all day vape. It produces large clouds of smooth and creamy vapor. It's neither a bold flavor nor a subtle flavor, but rather kind of mild. No matter where I set the voltage, Strawberry Clouds consistently produces tons of vapor. It also seems to taste the same across a wide range of voltages.




No comments:

Post a Comment