Vapourlites - Virginia Tobacco Flavor

While there are many types of tobacco cultivars and varieties, one of the more popular is known as Virginia tobacco or Brightleaf tobacco. Virginia tobacco is relatively lighter, milder and more aromatic than many of the other varieties of tobacco used to make cigarettes and other tobacco products.

Vapourlites Virginia Tobacco Flavor is a premium Pharma+ e-liquid manufactured in the UK using premium ingredients and pharmaceutical grade nicotine. It is blended to replicate the taste of Brightleaf, or Virginia, tobacco. Most Canadian cigarettes are made from 100% pure Virginia tobacco. Virginia-style cigarettes also popular in Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nigeria, the U.K. and South Africa. Popular brands include Long Beach, Peter Jackson, Canadian Classics and Number 7.

Vapourlites Virginia Tobacco Flavor makes for a very light and mild vape. Personally, I am not sure if I have ever smoked a Virginia-style cigarette.  I have smoked cigarettes in which Virginia tobacco is part of the overall blend, but am not so sure if I have ever smoked what would be considered a pure Virginia tobacco flavor.  That said, Vapourlite's Virginia Tobacco flavor does not taste like a cigarette to me. I would not have known it was a tobacco flavor e-liquid if not for the name on the bottle. 

Vapourlites Virginia Tobacco Flavor is slightly sweet, light and mild. Although it does not taste like a cigarette, in my opinion, it does taste like a smooth tobacco. I find I enjoy vaping this e-liquid and quickly finished off the bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment