NicVape - Chockwork Orange

I'm a sucker for chocolate and orange combined together.  If I see chocolate covered orange candy, I buy it. When browsing NicVape's flavor menu, it was no surprise that Chockwork Orange caught my eye and ended up in my shopping cart.

NicVape describes Chockwork Orange like this, "You know those orange & chocolate apples wrapped in gold foil that appears around Christmas time? Yeah, this tastes just like that. It's deliciousness from start to finish with rich smooth chocolate flavor accented by the slightly sweet orange."

Chockwork Orange is not a very bold vape, but it's not so subtle that the taste eludes you either.  I get orange with a hint of chocolate. Orange is definitely the predominant flavor here and, like they say, it's slightly sweet. Chocolate isn't something I can usually vape all day, but in this case, the chocolate flavoring isn't very strong, so I can keep vaping this without having to switch to something else.

Chockwork Orange is rather tasty.  Although the chocolate is more or less an undertone, it keeps the orange flavoring from coming across as too fruity or as a tropical citrus flavor vape. It simply enhances the flavor and it works.






No comments:

Post a Comment