Rasta Vapors - Snake Bite

After I ran across Rasta Vapor's website, which is full of really colorful and cool artwork, I wanted to try some of their e-liquid. I put a link to their website on my "have to try someday" list and forgot about it. A few months later I noticed that Spinfuel magazine did an interview with the owners of Rasta Vapors and reviewed several of their e-liquids.  I read both.  Let's say that the e-juice review was less than flattering.  I scratched Rasta Vapors off my "need to try" list.

Fast forward about two weeks. Rasta Vapors had a booth at VCC in Tampa.  I stopped by and started trying samples of their e-liquids.  I was surprised.  They may not be top of the line premium e-liquids, but they were rather tasty and good.  I said something to the owner like, "I can't believe that Spinfuel ragged you.  What's up with that?  This juice isn't bad." She of course agreed.

Snake Bite - Rasta Vapors e-liquidThen, she added that even worse, someone posted something in the Spinfuel forum saying "thank god as I almost ordered from them" in response to the review.  Ooops. Um, I think that was me. We continued to talk about the review, and my comment, while they had me try one sample after another.  All of them were decent tasting flavors and I was sampling them on CE4 clearomizers on an eGo.


Rasta Vapors sent me home with a bottle of Snake Bite. I have it in a Kanger ProTank II on a Vamo. My first impression was peach and loads of vapor. A few more inhales and I began to taste strawberry as well as peach.  Spinefuel said that Snake bite tasted like soap.  I am not getting that "soapy note" at all.  I'm getting peach and strawberry, and lots of vapor.  Nothing else.

In the past, I have reviewed several e-liquids that others, including Spinfuel, have raved about that I thought were flat or downright awful. I always assumed I must have a bad bottle.  This may be the same case in reverse.  Maybe Spinfuel had some bad samples.  Maybe they needed to steep a little longer.  I don't know. Maybe they forgot to shake it well as stated on the bottle.

Fruit flavors aren't my thing, but even so, Snake Bite is nice flavor.  I love all the vapor. The strawberry and peach blend well together. I got some on my fingers and I can tell you, it tastes real good. It smells good too! As far as vaping it goes, I could vape it all day. It's slightly sweet and tastes natural.  I get peach more than strawberry, but there is definitely strawberry in the mix.

In the end, I am glad I Rasta Vapors was at VCC or I would never have tried this juice.  It's nice! While I was vaping a tankful, I did a google search on "Snake Bite reviews".  I found a few YouTube reviews and they were very positive as well.  It goes to show that taste is subjective and, it is possible to get a bad bottle once in awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment