Grizzly Vapes - Sunrise


Grizzly Vapes has a nice line of hand crafted e-liquid that goes through a multi-stage process that ensures a long shelf life as well as results in a "pre-steeped" juice that is ready to vape straight out of the bottle. I've heard a lot of good things about their very popular Nannerbear which is a max VG blend of banana, coconut, tobacco and other fruits and herbs making it one popular e-juice. I had a taste or two and all I could say was, "Wow, now I understand why this e-juice is so popular."

Grizzly Vapes - Steam Monkey - Nanner Bear, Koko Bear, Sunrise
Although I enjoyed trying Nannerbear, the e-juice that captured my interest was Koko Bear.  This is a chocolate version of Nannerbear and is simply delicious. Chocolate may not be the right word to use, Koko Bear is more like a rich cocoa flavoring, with a hint of vanilla.  This is a very complex e-liquid with loads of flavors to tease your tastebuds.

As much as I was enjoying Koko Bear, I was not allowed to vape it very long as I was presented with a real treat, Grizzly Vape's brand new flavor, Sunrise. I enjoyed tasting a sample at the the VCC convention in Tampa where Grizzly Vapes introduced this e-liquid to the public for the first time.  It was really good. Of course, when you are sampling e-juice all day at a convention, well it's hard to remember what everything tasted like when you get home. Not a problem however.  They guys provided me with a 30 ml bottle to take home and review.

Now the problem is my batteries.  They are all charging.  I am vaping my Sunrise on an eGO while waiting for one of the other batteries to finish charging.  I'll tell you what, even with a 900 mah eGo, Sunrise tastes great. Fast forward a bit.  My eGo Twist is the first to finishing charging.  Even at the lowest setting this is a flavorful e-juice that produces a lot of vapor. The higher the voltage, the bolder it tastes and even more vapor. It doesn't even taste burnt at the highest setting which is interesting.  On to the Vamo...

Oh, this is good.  I cannot get over all the creamy good vapor that keeps coming out of my mouth and nose. It's endless. And flavorful, let's not forget that part. Sunrise tastes like a creamy blueberry and honey blend. I'm not sure if its blueberries and cream, or just blueberry and honey, but it sure does taste creamy and smooth. This is definitely another high end e-juice which I believe will be crazy popular.  Make sure to try some!

All of Grizzly Vapes e-liquids are distributed by Steam Monkey. Sunrise is not available on-line at the moment, but I suspect it will be added as soon as the convention is over.




1 comment:

  1. Oooh, she said "Steam Monkey"!! Wanted one of those, ya know, =(1) ooh-ooh-aah version ZNA's they had.. badly. Sigh, someday maybe. -& who knows, perhaps I'll pick up some of that, Sunrise on the side too. :) Haven't cared for any tobacco e-juices thus far.. at all; always ending up way more cigar-ish than cig-ish. The other Grizzly offerings probably wouldn't float my vaping boat~ but this.. mmmm, sounds quite yummy! Glad you enjoyed so much & thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. Happy vaping!

    ReplyDelete