Barb's Brew -The Original Eager Beaver


The Original Eager Beaver - Barb's Brew
I was looking forward to trying another brew from Barb. Her Cherry Water e-liquid really knocked my socks off. I got lucky and won a bottle of Barb's Brew from Vapor Curt on FreakShow Inc's Last Call. I wanted to try Barb's Rage Quit, but I had a brain fart and ordered Eager Beaver.  After submitting the form I realized my mistake.  I decided it really didn't matter as I intend to try her entire line-up in due time.

My bottle of Eager Beaver e-juice arrived in no time. I could not wait and let it steep.  I opened the bottle and gave it a sniff.  It smelled sweet like fresh picked fruit. I loaded the tank and started to vape.  I was happy to discover that Barb's e-juice does not need to steep.

Eager Beaver delivers huge clouds of sweet creamy goodness. It turns out to be a sweet RY4 blend with a special twist. For those of you that don't know, RY4 is a tobacco blend made with caramel and vanilla. This is not your usual RY4 however. I am picking up lots of fruit flavoring. Strawberry and blueberry come to mind. Make that fresh picked strawberries and blueberries.  It is not candy sweet, but naturally sweet as though Barb soaked the tobacco in fresh squeezed fruit juice.

Although I detect the tobacco and subtle hints of caramel and vanilla, it's the fresh berry sensation that makes this e-liquid special.  I feel as though I am vaping fresh berries covered with whipped cream. This is another e-juice that makes me want to open the bottle and drink it. And oh by the way, I am glad I made a mistake when I ordered. If you are interested in trying a fruity RY4 e-liquid, this is the one to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment