Lick Brand Vapor - Pink Mist

Lick Brand Vapor's Pink Mist comes in a blue cobalt bottle with a dropper. Upon opening the bottle, a sweet scent escapes.  It smells like lollipops and bubblegum. Lick Brand Vapor describes Pink Mist as an "icy dragonfruit with a tropical twist."

Lick Brand Vapors - Pink Mist e-liquidPink mist is a 60/40 VG/PG blend so I decided to start off dripping it. My first impression is that it is icy and fruity.  It produces lots of very flavorful vapor. Although it is icy, it's just the right amount of "ice" to make it a cool and refreshing vape without overwhelming the senses.

As for the flavor, it is definitely a tropical fruit blend. I have to admit, I have never tasted dragon fruit except in e-liquids. Dragon fruit is also known as Pitahaya which is a fruit produced by cactus.  Some varieties are sweet, while others are sour.  In general, it is said that Pitahaya is rather bland and tastes like a mildly sweet melon or kiwi.

I'm not really sure what additional tropical fruit flavors are in the mix. I would have said kiwi, but that may well be the dragon fruit I am tasting. There may be a hint of pear and possibly some citrus. I'm not sure.  For the most part, Pink Mist comes across a light, cool and refreshing fruit based vape.  Although it is very good, I find I can only it for a short while and then have to switch to something else due to the "icy" effect. That said, its an excellent flavor for rotating with other flavors as it will reawaken your senses every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment