Totally Wicked - Totally Herbal: Basil & Vanilla

Totally Wicked E-LiquidBad timing on my part.  I have a bottle of Totally Wicked's Totally Herbal Basil & Vanilla e-liquid which I have been planning to review. I've been vaping it on or off for the past week.  It's a nice vanilla flavor coupled with hints of sweet basil. It's rather nice.

Totally Wicked developed a complete line of herbal flavors made with 100% natural and organic ingredients. The entire line, which they called "Totally Herbal," is nicotine free. According to their website, Totally Wicked developed this line to be the first line of zero nicotine e-liquids on the market.

I tried several flavors in this line at VCC in Tampa several months ago.  I really liked Basil & Vanilla, so I bought a bottle to take home with me. It seems that I waited too long to review it as the entire line is now on clearance as it has been discontinued. Once the current stock is gone, well, its gone.

Totally Wicked described Basil & Vanilla as "Basil melded with vanilla pods to create a taste sensation that is perfectly balanced between sweet vanilla and fragranced basil. The smooth dense vapour is fragrant without being overpowering and the vanilla adds warmth and sweetness in just the right amounts to deliver a satisfying, relaxing vape."

Basil & Vanilla is a mild vanilla that is somewhat sweet with hints of basil. It's not a bold flavor, but simply a nice flavor. I have to wonder, was creating a zero nic line a mistake? Vanilla coupled with basil is actually quite nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment