Seduce Juice - Snake Eyes

When I first opened a bottle of Seduce Juice's Snake Eyes, I knew I was in for a treat. The aroma of fresh ripe banana made me want to dive in and begin vaping this very complex e-liquid.

Seduce Juice - Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes is part of Seduce Juice's Signature Collection. It is self-described as "Our most complex snake yet! Banana-Cinnamon toast cereal, in the signature cream base with light coconut."

Snake Eyes is a very complex flavor consisting of several layers of naturally delicious flavors. Overall, it tastes like a bowl of cinnamon toast cereal seasoned with chunks of perfectly ripe banana with hints of coconut and graham cracker soaked in cream.

Seduce juice really nailed it as far as replicating the flavor of cinnamon toast cereal. The other flavors are spot on as well, but I can't get over how much this really tastes like a good bowl of cereal in the morning, or, as a late night snack. I know a lot of people are not into cinnamon vapes.  No need to worry here as the cinnamon and coconut are an added touch and enhance the overall flavor without overwhelming one's senses.  The cereal and banana are the dominant flavors.

Although Snakes Eyes can easily become an all day vape, I prefer it as a special treat.  I find it's a nice flavor to go with my morning coffee and as an after dinner treat. Don't get me wrong, I could easily vape Snake Eyes all day long, I just prefer to keep it aside as something special and extraordinary, rather than become too accustomed to it.

Like any top shelf e-liquid, Snake Eyes produces large clouds of delicious and tasty vapor. It is rich and complex, and a real palate pleaser.  If you enjoy fresh ripe banana in your cereal, you have to try a bottle of Snake Eyes, it won't disappoint you. And you may want to go for a large bottle, as it is a challenge to put down.


No comments:

Post a Comment