Moon Mountain Vapor - Dusty Boots

I won a 30 ml bottle of Moon Mountain Vapor from Karen, the Dark Moon Dreamer on the Feeling Foggy Show. I had a hard time deciding on a flavor, as they have so many interesting flavors, all of which are made on the moon by lunatics mind you. I finally decided to go with Dusty Boots.

Dusty Boots is a full flavor tobacco, bourbon and caramel blend. Here's the story, according to "Lunartic."

Moon Mountain Vapor - Dusty Boots"Walking on the moon is kinda strange. The surface isn't exactly firm since there is a thick layer of Lunar dust particles lying on top of everything. And let me tell you, it gets in every crack! By the time I got back to the lander I was parched. Thankfully, I remembered to pack some Old Grand Daddy Jack Kentucky Bourbon lunar dust busting belly wash! Once again, I had an inspiration for a out of this world vape juice that even my dear old grand daddy Jack would be proud of. Yep, it's got some great Kentucky Bourbon flavor along with a few shots of some other stuff I can't seem to remember. But trust me, if you like a light tobacco with caramel blended with tasty, upfront Bourbon, you will love 'Dusty Boots.'”

Dusty Boots is one very tasty e-liquid.  The caramel seems to be the dominant flavor here, with the bourbon and tobacco adding additional layers of flavor. Dusty Boots is somewhat sweet, and very smooth. It produces a lot of delicious vapor. I find this has become one of my favorite e-liquids lately and I seem to be vaping it all day long.

Although Dusty Boots is a tobacco flavor e-liquid, the tobacco flavoring is very mild and I am sure that people who don't really care for tobacco flavoring might like it. The bourbon flavoring is also on the mild side and enhances the overall flavor rather than defining it.  This is a smooth Kentucky Bourbon flavoring that tastes like a smooth whiskey without the alcohol sensation. Overall, this is a very nice flavor, especially if you like caramel flavor e-liquids.

Dusty Boots won me over. Moon Mountain Vapor has convinced me that caramel, tobacco and bourbon were all made for each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment