Freakshow Curious Elixirs - Fire Eater

Freakshow Curious Elixirs - Fire Eater e-liquidI was prepared for the worse.  I was expecting a serious red hot fireball experience when I filled my dripper with Freakshow Curious Elixir's Fire Eater e-liquid.  As I inhaled I found that Fire Eater is not quite as red hot as I was anticipating and is a rather smooth and pleasant cinnamon and menthol vape. Fire Eater is sweet and spicy, but not so hot as to bring tears to one's eyes.

Think Big Red gum with a menthol twist.  Fire Eater is very pleasant and refreshing.  Although it is not super red hot, it will wake up your tastebuds and leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.  Don't get me wrong about the strength of this e-liquid.  It is not a subtle or a mild flavor anymore than it is an intense vape.  It is just right.

Fire Eater produces a good amount of vapor and is everything a cinnamon flavor e-liquid should be. The menthol flavoring cools it down some, making it easy to vape and enjoy. If you enjoy cinnamon flavors, you will want to give Fire Eater a try. This is a high quality e-liquid that is perfect for giving your tastebuds a jolt, without burning out your lungs.

Oh, and the bottle.  Fire Eater is worth it just for the label alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment