EKMO Vapor Tech - Maui Wowie


I found a bottle of EKMO Vapor Tech's Maui Wowie e-liquid in my steeping cabinet.  I am not exactly sure where it came from but am thinking I may have picked it up at VCC in Tampa earlier this year.

The name Maui Wowie brings one thing to mind, a very potent strain of marijuana. This, however, is an e-liquid and nothing else.  Vaping it I get a very pleasant tropical fruit sensation with what might be a 420 twist. When I smell this liquid, I am sure I am smelling 420 flavoring. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term "420," it is cannabis or marijuana flavoring. When I vape it, the 420 flavoring is not as prominent as the aroma coming from the bottle, but does seem to be in the mix.

EKMO Vapor Tech's Maui Wowie e-liquid is sweet and flavorful.  At first I thought it was a peach flavor eliquid, but the more I vape it, the more I think it's mango, pineapple and 420 flavorings. There may be a hint of coconut in the mix as well, I'm not sure.  In any case, it is a sweet and fruity 420 blend. The 420 is nice and subtle and not the piney type of 420 that is pretty common.

Overall, this is a nice flavor.  It produces lots of flavorful vapor that is both fruity and sweet.  It is very pleasant to vape and simply tastes good. As far as the 420 component goes, this is one of the better ones I have tried.  Like I said earlier, the marijuana aroma is stronger than the marijuana flavor. Regardless, it tastes good and enhances, rather than dominates, the overall flavoring.


No comments:

Post a Comment