Affordable Vaping - Caramel Banana Pudding

Luck was with me one night while I was tuned into Yunglings Exhibit on Freak Show tv. I won an 18 ml bottle of e-juice from Affordable Vaping.  I decided to give Caramel Banana Pudding a try.

It wasn't long before a small package arrived from Affordable Vaping.  Upon opening the bottle and giving it the sniff test, my senses were overwhelmed by the smell of fresh caramel and banana. It smelled so good, I did not want to put it in the steeping cabinet, but off it went.

Caramel banana pudding is a dessert consisting of layers upon layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (Vanilla Wafers or Lady Fingers), and fresh sliced bananas topped with whipped cream or meringue. Banana pudding is known as a Southern cuisine, even though it is popular around the country.

Affordable Vaping's Caramel Banana Pudding needs some time to steep.  I took it out and tried it several times, each time having to put it back and let it steep some more.  I decided to give it another go.  I found it was beginning to smell like maple syrup and candied banana. I tried it and it still seemed to be very mild and lacking in the flavor department.

Not one to give up on an e-liquid until I have exhausted all possibilities, I let it steep a few weeks more. Finally! The flavor has come forth.  It tastes like a creamy banana pudding topped with slightly burnt caramel sauce. It's quite good and worth the wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment