NicQuid - Day Break

NicQuid Day Break e-liquidI won a bottle of NicQuid e-juice while hanging out and listening to RG Blaze on FreakShow.  A little birdie told me that RG is a big fan of NicQuid e-juice and he buys this juice himself and gives it away on his show. Considering the cost of the juice and the postage, that is pretty generous in my opinion.

My vape mail arrived today with a note and a surprise.  Not only did he send me the bottle of juice that I won, but he included a second bottle. Thank you RG Blaze!

I had been vaping a tobacco juice all day so I decided to save the Mint Chocolate Chip I won for later and loaded up my tank with Day Break.   Day Break is a smooth nutty tobacco blend with hints of vanilla. I am getting a lot of vapor and really enjoying this liquid.  It is bold and flavorful as well.  At first it reminded me of a nutty RY4.  The tobacco flavoring is really strong, which is something I like. It's a little on the sweet side, making for a very pleasant tobacco vape. I can honestly say this is one of the better tobacco e-juices I have tried.  

If there is a downside to this liquid it is that it seems to leave my mouth feeling dry.  That is easily cured by a glass of water, cup of coffee, a beer, a glass of wine, or whatever.  In any case, NicQuid does not skimp on the flavoring.  This is good stuff if you like to vape tobacco flavor e-juice with a hint of vanilla and nutty undertones.

Thanks again, RG Blaze!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Curt from FreakShow asks if you want to blow your mind. He says that Day Break = Lucky Charms. He says try it and reply back. I have not had Lucky Charms in a billion years. I will have to get some and compare. Has anyone else vaped Day Break and eaten Lucky Charms???? If so, please comment.

    ReplyDelete